cuchara mountain park could use your help! volunteers are needed to:
- remove rocks and other obstacles from the disc golf course, trails, and slopes so mowing can begin!
- work on the greens, tee boxes, and signage for the disc golf course!
- maintain and groom existing and new hiking and biking trails!
- perform clerical work to help with answering phone inquiries, volunteer scheduling and track keeping!
- work with our ski patrol director, robin to set up the clinic, place boundary ropes at the perimeter of the park!
- work with our lift crew to prepare the lift for tramway inspection for up the hill transportation!
please email or call mike moore with your contact info,
your preference of work, and available days and times.
please feel free to pass this on to other interested parties...