about us: panadero is a non-profit 501(c)3 concessionaire for lift serve activity!
our mission: the panadero ski corporation program will encourage physical exercise and education about nature for youth and their families through outdoor skiing. activities will include instruction and practice in skiing that will get youth active in order to encourage physical fitness.
we will provide our programs throughout the year for anyone interested in learning how to ski or furthering their skill level. educational activities will be offered to the community as well on topics including, but not limited to, nature, the environment, and skiing / alpine activities.
you can help panadero's mission!
please send your contribution to the address below, or cuchara mountain park could use your help!
volunteers are needed to:
- remove rocks and other obstacles from the disc golf course, trails, and slopes so mowing can begin!
- work on the greens, tee boxes, and signage for the disc golf course!
- maintain and groom existing and new hiking and biking trails!
- perform clerical work to help with answering phone inquiries, volunteer scheduling and track keeping!
- work with our ski patrol director, robin to set up the clinic, place boundary ropes at the perimeter of the park!
- work with our lift crew to prepare the lift for tramway inspection for up the hill transportation!
please email or call mike moore with your contact info,
your preference of work, and available days and times.
please feel free to pass this on to other interested parties...
panadero ski corporation • 137 cuchara avenue east • cuchara, colorado 81055